Little Angels Child Care is a unique place of caring and learning with a rich and stimulating environment for Infants through Pre-Kindergarten. It is our mission to grow lifelong learners and confident caring individuals. Little Angels Child Care is a Texas State licensed Child Care Home that has been providing quality childcare and early childhood education since 2015. Because we feel each child is unique and wonderful, we have been able to offer a family-like atmosphere where each child can grow emotionally, academically, and physically. We have the privilege of seeing children grow from babies to Kindergartners. We are happy that you are taking the time to learn about us and hope that you visit our home soon to see the children in action.
Licensed Child Care Home Director
Our mission at Little Angels Child Care is to grow lifelong learners and confident caring individuals. This is accomplished by providing each child with a wide range of open ended experiences. These experiences encourage the children to grow socially, emotionally, physically, and cognitively to become lifelong learners. The children are loved, cared for and nurtured to help them become confident caring individuals.
- To foster the social , emotional, physical, cognitive and language development of the children in our care
- To build a lasting relationship between the children, parents and caregivers
- To build teamwork, cooperation and friendship within the classroom
- To build confidence and independence in children through self-help skills and problem-solving abilities
- To create an environment in which children feel safe and secure
- Little Angels Child Care curriculum focuses on the domains of learning:
- Social Emotional Development
- Language Development
- Cognitive Development
- Physical Development
We encourage learning and growth in these areas by offering developmentally appropriate learning experiences. Children use a variety of materials including blocks, dramatic play props, paint, puzzles and manipulatives. These experiences are also fostered by planned activities such as story times, science experiments, music, games, art and writing.